With silk quilt, remember 2 points:
1. Can not be washed, silk is animal fiber, it is hygroscopic, breathable, soft, but the wet strength is low, so the silk will shrink into a mass after washing, losing the original fluffiness and warmth. It can no longer be used, and the washing will seriously damage the internal structure of the silk, and also greatly reduce the life.
2. Can not dry clean, the main component of the detergent is tetrachloroethylene, which is inherently toxic, and it is highly recommended not to go to the dry cleaners for cleaning, because the dry cleaners are messy now, it is difficult to ensure that your quilt is in the dry cleaners. It is dry cleaning. Moreover, dry cleaning is also easy to reduce the life of the silk quilt, causing the silk to become yellow, and the overall appearance will look very ugly.
The silk quilt that has been overwritten, how should we handle it properly?
It is better to say that it is not to make him dirty.
In fact, silk is itself a protein fiber. Because friction does not generate static electricity or absorb tiny particles such as dust, silk is also called the cleanest quilt. The key now is to keep the silk dirty.
Remember what time
1. Be sure to use the quilt cover, and don't jump on the silk, especially to prevent the child from wetting the bed.
2. It must be dried up after a while, the silk will be well absorbed, but everything has a degree, so the silk also has its own limit, often washed and removed, it can make the silk more durable
3. The quilt cover should be changed frequently to prevent the silk from being dirty due to the quilt cover.
4. When storing, be sure to wrap it in a clean cloth and put it in a dry place. Do not use a vacuum compression bag.
My silk is dirty and can't be washed. What should I do? There are two ways.
1. If the area is not very large, you can use a wet towel to wipe the dirty place, then wait for it to dry and shake it manually.
2. If the dirty roots are tidy, you can use a neutral detergent to partially wipe, then dry naturally, the silk is acid and alkali resistant, be sure to avoid washing with detergent or soap to prevent silk damage.
What if the large area is dirty and can't be wiped off?
Then remove the silk cap from the inside, then clear the cartilage, then put it on, and often do it by hand. If you don't do it often, it's best to find a store that is a silk quilt to do this. So that the silk is completely unusable.